Abscesses-( Anal abscess such as boil, tooth abscess,and other skin inflammation )
Abscess (abscess) is due to Staphylococcus aureus invasion of tissue or blood vessels within the tissue necrosis,
liquefaction, formation of pus accumulation of acute purulent infection.
Inflammatory tissue is often due to toxins produced by bacteria or enzymes,
the occurrence of necrosis, dissolution, formation of abscess, cavity exudate, necrotic tissue, pus and bacteria together to form pus.
Cause:– Staphylococcus aureus invasion of tissue or blood vessels caused.
(1) May have a history of acute purulent infection.
(2) Local swelling and pain and a sense of volatility, try pus.
(3) Systemic symptoms of fever and fatigue.
(4) White blood cell count increased.
(5) Deep abscess by B-ultrasound showed fluid areas can be Can be presented.