Eczema & Atopic dermatitis
Eczema and atopic dermatitis is a chronic recurrent skin disease that has an constant itchy skin. Scratching the affected area can result in redness,
swelling, cracking, oozing of clear fluid, crusting and scaling. Therfore, it is important to provide proper treatment before it is getting worse .
In the serious stages of eczema called flare-ups or exacerbations where can leads to serious health problem and need to be hospitalised.
There are a period called remissions when the skin symptom has improve or recovered completely .
Seborrhoeic dermatitis also known as “seborrheic eczema” is an inflammatory skin disorder affecting the scalp, face, and trunk.
Typically, seborrheic dermatitis presents with scaly, flaky, itchy, red skin. It particularly affects the sebum-gland rich areas of skin. In adolescents and adults,
seborrhoeic dermatitis usually presents as scalp scaling (dandruff) or as mild to marked erythema of the nasolabial fol
To avoid inducing and aggravating
(1) Try to avoid all possible stimuli, wearing loose cotton clothing to wear and cool environment to enable patients to maintain appropriate.
(2) Avoid from scratching and body friction.
(3) Avoid from over-wash your skin, especially the excessive use of perfume soap and hot water.
(4) Prevent from contact with dust, mites, animal hair, pollen, fungi and other allergens.
(5) To observe the progress of the reaction of food to avoid ingestion of food allergens.
1) For acute condition , taking bath 1 to 2 times a day (herbs bath) .
after bathing apply or sparay treatment oil or cream immediately all over the affected area.
2) Drug treatment: should be under the guidance of a doctor.
3) Herbal lotion – Use herbal lotion such as ozonated hemp oil is the best treatment oil for skin diseases.